Casio G-Shock Rangeman Solar Love the Sea and the Earth 2021 Special Edition JDM GW-9407KJ-3JR
Casio G-Shock Rangeman Solar "Love the Sea and the Earth" 2021 Special Edition - "Swelling Shark" Green Skeleton
G-SHOCK / BABY-G has been producing and supporting collaboration models with various environmental groups since the latter half of the '90s.
In 2021, under the theme of "Love The Sea And The Earth", "EARTHWATCH" will support a wide range of environmental conservation and research programs such as endangered ecosystems, marine and biodiversity, and climate change.
The 2021 "Love The Sea And The Earth" model is based on Casio G-Shock RANGEMAN's GW-9400. The design is based on the American Blotchy swelling shark, which has been found to be "bio-fluorescent" in recent research. Condensing skeleton resin is used for the bezel and phosphorescent resin is used for the dial to express the mysterious charm of life under the deep waters.
The band on the GW-9407KJ-3JR has the image of the sea where the swelling sharks live, printed with the logo "Change the World. Yourself." The LED light has the "EARTHWATCH" logo shown when lit and the back cover is engraved with the "Love The Sea And The Earth" logo.
- Shock resist
- Case Material: Resin
- Band Material: Carbon Fiber Insert Band
- Glass: Inorganic glass
- LED light colour: white
- Tough solar (solar charging system)
- 20 ATM water-resistant
- Radio reception function: Automatic reception (up to 6 times/day) (Chinese radio waves up to 5 times/day)/manual reception, <Japan> Received radio waves: JJY, frequency: 40kHz/60kHz (Fukushima/Kyushu station compatible model) <North America> Received radio waves: WWVB, Frequency: 60kHz <Europe> Received radio: MSF/DCF77, frequency: 60kHz/77.5kHz <China> Received radio wave: BPC, frequency: 68.5kHz * If you set a city that can receive the home time setting, you will receive stations that match the city. The time difference is set according to the selected city.
- Azimuth measurement function: Measures 16 azimuths and azimuth angles (0 to 359°), continuous azimuth measurement (60 seconds), graphic display of north, south, east, west, bearing memory (angle of azimuth, one graphic showing recorded direction memory) ), magnetic declination correction function, the azimuth correction function
- Barometric pressure measurement function (measurement range: 260 to 1,100 hPa), barometric pressure trend graph display (displaying the past 42 hours), barometric pressure difference graphic, barometric pressure trend information alarm (sound and arrow when characteristic pressure change occurs) (Represented by)
- Altitude measurement function/Relative altimeter (measurement range: -700 to 10,000 m), altitude memory (automatic record data: maximum altitude, minimum altitude, integrated ascending altitude, integrated descending altitude 1), altitude difference graphic, altitude difference measurement ( -3,000 to 3,000 m), measurement interval setting function (every 5 seconds / 2 minutes) * Every 1 second only for the first 3 minutes
- Temperature measurement function (measurement range: -10 to 60°C)
- World time: 48 cities (31 time zones, daylight saving time setting function) + UTC (Coordinated Universal Time) time display
- Sunrise/Sunset time display
- Manual memory function: Up to 40 records of altitude, atmospheric pressure, temperature, direction, time (time stamp function)
- Stopwatch (1/100 second, 1000 hour total, with split)
- Timer (set unit: 1 minute, maximum set: 24 hours, measured in 1-second units)
- 5-time alarms (only one with snooze function), time signal
- Battery indicator display
- Power saving function (in a dark place, the display disappears after a certain period of time to save power)
- Fully automatic calendar
- 12/24-hour display switching
- Operation sound ON/OFF switching function
- White LED backlight (with full auto light, super illuminator, afterglow function, and afterglow time switching (1.5 seconds / 3 seconds))
- Driving time from full charge to without solar power generation
When using the function: About 8 months
In the power-saving state: about 23 months
Home time city (city compatible with reception function)/received radio wave
Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei / Japan standard radio JJY40/JJY60
(Honolulu), (Anchorage), Vancouver, Los Angeles, Edmonton, Denver, Mexico City, Chicago, New York, Halifax, St. John's/standard radio WWVB
Lisbon, London, Madrid, Paris, Rome, Berlin, Stockholm, Athens, (Moscow) / British standard radio MSF · German standard radio DCF77
Standard radio wave BPC of Hong Kong, Beijing/China
Size of Case / Total Weight
- Case size (H×W×D): 55.2×53.5×18.2mm
- Weight: 93g