Casio G-Shock G-Lide GBX-100NS-1
These are the latest top surfer choice G-LIDE lineup of Casio G-Shock.
G-Lide has the ability to display information required by surfers (high tide and low tide times and levels), and to use a phone application for a simple selection of one of approximately 3,300 locations around the globe.
The high-definition MIP (Memory In Pixel) LCD improves display readability and provides plenty of support for surfers who meet new challenges around the globe.
A resin guard structure that protects against impact from any direction, which delivers outstanding G-Shock protection.
The end of the soft urethane band at 6 o'clock has slits to allow the draining of water and sweat for improved comfort.
Casio G-Shock G-Lide Black IP Bezel
- Mineral Glass
- Shock Resistant
- 200-meter water resistance
- Case / bezel material: Resin / Stainless steel
- Black ion plated bezel
- Resin Band
LED backlight (Super illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- Mobile link (Wireless linking using Bluetooth®)
Display of distance, speed, pace, and other calculated values based on accelerometer, auto/manual lap times, Auto Pause, target alert setting (time, calories burned) on/off, training display customization (elapsed time, distance, pace, lap time, lap distance, lap pace, average pace, speed, average speed, calories burned)
- Training Data (Up to 100 runs, up to 140 lap times per run) Elapsed time, distance, pace, calories burned
Life Log Data
Daily data display (step count), Monthly data display (running distance)
- User profile creation
- Flight mode
- Moon data (moon age of the specific date, moon phase)
- Tide graph (tide level for specific date and time)
Sunrise, sunset time display
Sunrise time and sunset time for specific date, daylight pointers
38 time zones* (38 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off, auto summer time (DST) switching
*May be updated when connected to a smartphone.
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time
Timer for interval measurement (up to five time settings)
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 00'00" to 60'00" (1-second increments)
Others: Auto-repeat (number of repeats settable from 1 to 20)
- 4 daily alarms with snooze
- Power Saving (Display goes blank to save power 3 hours per day.)
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Vibration on/off
- Regular timekeeping: Hour, minute, second, am/pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month (with no mobile link function)
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR2032
- LED: White
Size of case / Total weight
- Size of case: 50.9×46×14.7mm
- Total weight: 66g
#casio #gshock #casiogshock #glide #casioglide #gshockglide #gbx100 #gbx100ns1 #gshockwatch #tough #shockresistant #gshockholic #casioholic #gshocklover #casiolover #surfing #watersport #surferswatch #extremesport #surfer